joi, 26 februarie 2015

Throwback Thursday | An Unforgettable Day




Beautiful.

I know I promised to blog more often but I couldn't manage to find something good enough to share with you out there. So today I was wondering again, why I'm not posting anything, it's not like I have a million readers.. so I decided. What do I have to lose?! Actually nothig. I'm going to post whatever I want. If my readers do like my posts, well ok, if not.. stop reading. It's actually my piece of internet so.. yeah :)

Anyway, being inspired by this particular day (Thursday) I thought why not to do a Throwback post, so here it is.

These photos were made somewhere in the countryside. The village it's called Magura, in Romania. That day was a chill one. Me and my boyfriend went on a short trip out of town. It was
such a beautiful view and quiet area in the heart of the hills. If I remember correctly, these were made after Easter, because we ate a traditional kind of cake called "Cozonac" (it might be known as sponge cake outside of my country) and it looks like this and it's delicious.

 
Sponge Cake - Cozonac

I'm rambling again so I will end this post here, but hopefully I will come back this Saturday with a new one before starting a new semester at University.
I hope you liked my little Throwback Thursday thingy :)

Wish you all the best and see ya next time.









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu